Published six times a year, the bi-monthly NACM Connect publication, The InterConnection
, includes articles and news of interest to all our members in our eight state region. Through this online newsletter, members are able to stay informed on developments in the ever-changing credit profession as well as keep up on local events, member news and group schedules.
Sharing one newsletter among the eight states allows for a feeling of community. Members are encouraged to submit articles or other items of interest to the Editor, Sue Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a sample or back issue at email@example.com
Business Credit Magazine
Published nine times a year, Business Credit Magazine
serves those responsible for extending business and trade credit and overseeing risk management for their companies. With dedicated staff writers and expert contributors, the magazine will keep you up-to-date on cutting-edge trends and important legislative, bankruptcy, business ethics, trade finance, asset protection, benchmarking and scoring issues—the credit issues that affect the way you do business.
Whatever you're searching for in the world of credit, Business Credit magazine is where you'll find it.
Each issue contains:
- Information about educational events designed specifically for the business credit community
- Features on topics such as technology, outsourcing, software, credit and the Internet, and credit analysis and risk management
- Coverage of state lien law issues
- International articles, including a "Hot Spots" column highlighting a different country each month
- In-depth analysis of legal issues that affect your profession written by the legal professionals that practice them.